Thursday, April 21, 2016

Coming soon to YouTube!!!


As the title states, I'll be coming to YouTube soon! I have my channel up already. Feel free to view it here:  Cooking With Character and Beyond.
    It's not much to look at right now. I have not yet had a chance to get the videos I have planned done. However they will be coming over the next several months and, hopefully, years. Expect to see quite a few surprises and some familiar faces too. Feel free to subscribe to it now so you can be one of the first to view the new videos and check out the other YouTubers I've subscribed to. 
  Before you leave, please leave me a comment on how often you'd like to see new content and what you'd like to see that is Disney and cooking related. I'd love to hear from you!
 Until Then Keep Cooking With Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment