Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 4: "All right little lady. It's way past your nest time." --Terk's mom

"All right,little lady. It's way past your nest time." --Terk's mother

Day 4's quote is another from Tarzan. This one has universal appeal because all parents can relate to this scene: Terk's mother is taking the young Terk to their nest to sleep for the night. The quote implies Terk had a set bedtime as a young gorilla and the commotion of Kala bringing the human baby Tarzan into the group kept her up. Terk being the sassy curious child she was kept trying to stay up, which didn't happen, not even the "one more minutes" she asked for.
This one is fitting for me right now because it is extremely late where I live and it is way past my own nest time. Luckily I am all caught up with the first 4 days of my year of Disney Quotes.
Check back for tomorrow's new quote and Keep Cooking with Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment