Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day 5: Look for a new angle- Tadashi Hamada

"Look for a new angle."- Tadashi, Big Hero 6

In Big Hero 6, Tadashi tells this to his little brother, Hiro, to get out of his brotherly clutches (aka hanging him upside down over his shoulders and jumping around trying to shake a new idea out) when Hiro wants to give up because he is stumped on a new invention to impress the judges at the collage's science fair in order to get in.

This one is quite fitting for every hard desision that makes you want to give up but you know it is a right choice to make. It can be something as simple as what to eat or wear or more harder choices like creating something like a blog or a painting. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to give up on certain  things because I didn't have what I needed when I wanted them. Like my blog for example. I have grand plans for it but as of this post I do not have all the equipment I need like a decent video camera and additional kitchen appliances. So I am very limited in taking it in the direction I truly want. So in the meantime I will be doing reviews on all things Disney. I also never thought of doing a 365 project and here I am taking my blog on a year long quote-quest. Yet here I am! A new angle until I can get back on the grand track I have planned.
So never forget to "Look for a new angle" as Tadashi said and Keep Cooking with Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment