Thursday, March 28, 2019

Day 103: Up, Down, Touch the Ground

There are a lot of adorable songs I love in this film. This is probably my favorite because it is a cute song to sing while you're doing excersises. It comes to us when Winnie the Pooh hears his Pooh-coo Clock first thing in the morning, which reminds him to excersise before breakfast. 

When you excersise, do you ever listen to music? I know I have to, unless I'm swimming, which is usually done at a water park. I love this song because it's got some good motivators: thinking about the wonderful food you'll be hungry enough for after you're done exersising being the main one. This scene was wonderfully animated too; simple animation for a simple song for a simple bear of very little brains. What do you feel when you listen to this song? Is it the urge to go eat something or perhaps the urge to go excersise? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it as much as I! 

So until next time, don't forget to do your stouness excersises and Keep Cooking with Character! 

No comments:

Post a Comment