Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Slowly but surely updates are coming!

Boy does time fly when you're having fun and being in school! I am still extremely limited to what I am able to do with my blog since I am still missing a few key parts. However, I am making do with what I've got. So for now, it's just pictures and reviews. Videos will be coming I swear.
I was lucky and got to see the new Town Center at Disney Springs and got to try some new foods on opening day (May 17th). I've been back several times and tried some new foods each time I've gone. Each one will get a new post! I was majorly impressed with the new area which has a lot of more upscale shops and new places to eat. I love the look of Town Center and the Lime Garage puts you right near the heart of Disney Springs's Town Center! That's a whole nother post!
Keep Cooking With Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment