Monday, January 4, 2021

Day 4: I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be all right.-- Snow White

I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be all right.-- Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
 
This quote comes to us when the animals are talking to Snow White. She tries to reassure them that, even though she has no place to stay, she'll be ok. 

 Have you ever been in a situation where you didn't know how you were going to get out of it. Perhaps you hit rock bottom or were trying to figure out something but didn't know the answer? Have you ever had a small voice tell you that everything is going to work out even when you don't know how it's going to work out at the time? Have you ever had someone ask you if everything's going okay and you've answered like this to reassure them with the hopes that it would reassure you? 

That still small voice that tells you everything is going to be okay is one of the best voices you could have. That is the voice of Hope and can be a saving Grace. It's okay not to know how you'll get out of the situation but that you will. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to use this quote even though I had no idea how things would turn out or when the tide would turn for the better. Sometimes I would use it to reassure others. Others, I would use it to reassure myself, because sometimes it would feel hopeless, helpless, like I would never be able to get out of where I was. Yet somehow life had a way of making things work and would get me out of things even if not the way I originally planned. I can't say exactly how it will work out for you. Hopefully this quote will help you as it helped me many times over the years!

So until next time, always remember that things will turn out right and Keep Cooking with Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment