Saturday, October 8, 2016

Coming Soon!

  Hey everyone!
This has been one crazy month of life and planning! So time to cut the cheese! I have a lot of new things coming soon! The end of this year will be a super busy one as I work towards my goals! I hope to make it to EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival and both of Mickey's Parties in the Magic Kingdom before the end of the year! I can't make any promises on any of that yet since I do have a couple of hitches in the way (namely tickets). However in the mean time I will be giving my reviews on all things Disney that I can! Also up and coming is another site soon that you can check back for  blog updates on and get some behind the scenes info that I will only post there. So expect a post about that before the end of the month! I have done a few test runs on it and will soon be able to have it live! Until then keep checking back and Keep Cooking with Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment