Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year! New Horizons!

Happy New Year every one!
A lot has happened since my last post! I'm sorry for the small hiatus. Life did not go exactly as planned between two jobs and school to the point I couldn't make it to either of the Magic Kingdom holiday parties or any of EPCOT's seasonal events. So unfortunately I don't have posts for the 2016 events. I may be really bummed about the past but as a wise Queen once said: "The past is in the past!"  Luckily, the future is on the horizon! This year will be different! I am planning ahead!

Now here's the good stuff:
I'm still working on that second "upcoming" site I mentioned about. The foundation is set. As soon as I can get the intro video filmed in better quality, it will be live! I'm also starting something new and different this year: 365 days of Disney Quotes, each having helpful advice or a good laugh and how they are relatable. There may be a song or two if the lyrics are uplifting enough. So the next few posts will catch that up!
Whatever happens, remember to keep checking back and Keep Cooking with Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment