Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Day 112: I'm not going to be so lonesome anymore.-- Widow Tweed

I'm not going to be so lonesome anymore.-- Widow Tweed, The Fox and The Hound

This comes to us just after the birds show Widow Tweed where a baby fox is in the fence. Seeing his mama's not around and fearing for the worst, she takes him in and names him Todd, because he acted just like a little toddler child. 

Have you ever made a friend before and felt like this? Perhaps you got a new pet or made a human friend. How did it make you feel? Were you feeling lonely and they came into your life? Perhaps you just wanted to make more friends (which is almost never a bad thing).  

It's rough to feel so lonesome like Widow Tweed, whose husband passed away before the events of the movie. You can be lonesome in many ways, and sometimes not even realize it. You can be in a huge group of people yet still feel lonely. You could also be alone with no one in the room and still feel as lonesome. It's that sort of longing that you feel when you are wanting companionship and getting loved unconditionally. Whether it's through a human or an animal, feeling that kind of deep companionship and unconditional love helps you feel not so lonesome. Sometimes you can be alone and not feel lonely, which is a-ok. 

Have you ever felt like Widow Tweed before? Perhaps lost a pet or loved one to The Rainbow Bridge or Heaven/Afterlife? Perhaps you're longing for your soulmate to enter into your life and you have yet to find him/her. I cannot tell you how many times where I've felt like Widow Tweed: extremely lonesome and longing for that one certain someone to complete my life. Don't get me wrong. I have the unconditional love my family brings and have had the unconditional love of my pets over the years and I have a lot of friends, but there's just that one type of uncondtional love that I long for which is found in a family of my own that I make with my soulmate. I know he's out there somewhere, as for where, I'm working on that. One of these days I'll find him and have it. Until then, it's just a matter of coping with things as they are and doing my best to not feel so lonesome, if you know what I mean. The way Widow Tweed responded to baby Todd, I think she had a wonderful married life like the pictures in her house show. 

So until next time, I hope you never have to feel lonesome and as always Keep Cooking with Character! 

No comments:

Post a Comment